Category Archives: Community

Akira Katani’s “Mundane Moon” Music Video

Want to see a Buddha Mantis smack someone? Then you’ve come to the right place.

Continue reading

Posted in Community, Indaba Videos | 5 Comments

When is a mix truly done for you?

The other day I was going through some of the opportunity pages on Indaba. I have an audio engineering background so I naturally gravitate towards the Telefunken contests. When browsing discussions on the Telefunken: “Rivers Rising” Mixing Contest, I suddenly came across an interesting thread! Daniel Yantosca from The Woodlands, Texas proposed a great topic of discussion: “ When is a mix truly done for you?”

Continue reading

Posted in Community | 6 Comments

The Future Looks Bright for Indaba’s Youngest Member

Meet JD Violinboy, Indaba’s youngest member at 9-years-old. This little guy has been at the music game since the ripe old age of 4, and doing pretty well if I do say so myself. I know I can’t speak for everyone out there, but at the age of nine I was more concerned with catching all 150 Pokémon, and less concerned with producing full-length tracks complete with loops, multi-instrument layering, and effects. But that’s just me.

Continue reading

Posted in Community | 2 Comments

From Germany With Love

Contrary to popular belief, we’re not always hopped up on coffee and grinding it out in the office (although 9 out of 10 times you’d probably be right). But that’s the awesome part about working in a music company…it’s all music, all the time. And what’s better than that?

Once in a while, we get the opportunity to get back to playing our own music; and when we do, we take full advantage of that shiz.

Continue reading

Posted in Community | 1 Comment

Exciting Indaba Updates!

As always, Indaba is working constantly to improve your community experience! Here are a few new updates to the site that we’re hoping will make things run even smoother.

Continue reading

Posted in Community | 1 Comment